Monday, August 23, 2010

More Google Wavinggg :P




Continuum of My Google Wave Experience
I think Google Wave can be beneficial towards an organisation assisting its clients by allowing them to ask questions about any problems they are having with any of the organisation.
They can receive solutions instantly and accessing this will be much easier. It’s kind of like MSN chatting instantly and also other people can answer or ask questions in the same conversation as long as you are all friends.
I have yet to have a conversation with one of my team members in another language but am looking forward to as this will be FUN!
Google Wave will be useful to me with my studies by allowing me to dot done tasks that I need to do in that week and also if there are any group assignments that need to be done we can discuss it over and even get it done. This is something that I will e introducing to others who have not heard of Google Wave before.

4 comments:

  1. Heheh, so far your the only actually person whose gave good reviews on Google Wave ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Agree with the above comment, your one of the only people who like Google wave lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. hahahaha originally i thought google wave was ok, then i changed my mind lol. it can be a frustrating tool!

    ReplyDelete