So I'm still trying to get used to this whole blogging thing! I'm getting the hang of it, I just have to remember that it's all about my findings and that no-one will judge (well hopefully)
I have never heard of Goggle Reader before, well basically I’ve only heard of Google and never knew that there were other Google tools.
Once I clicked on the link to Google reader, I found it very organised and interesting, it showed me whose blogs I was following, and recent updates they have made.
So I subscribed to the Apple insider and now it shows new updates that they make.
This course is very fascinating because I am learning about new technology and its use in our daily lives. Before starting this blog I never had Gmail, I had only heard of hotmail, messenger. Gmail is much better than hotmail; you can see whose blogs you’re following.
If I never took up this course I would’ve have never been introduced to Google reader, I would have come across it but never actually have the chance to go through it and see what it does.
No comments:
Post a Comment