This week's activity is to sign up with Social Bookmarks such as Delicious, Diigo, Librarything etc.
So originally I had already signed up with Delicious.com last semester in Bernadette’s class. But ever since then I never used it because I wasn’t keen on using it, but I knew it would become handy one day whether it be for an assignment or personal use.
I found it interesting how we could bookmark a certain webpage or article and refer back to it when we needed it. If I didn’t take up this course I would have never known that Delicious, Diigo or Librarything existed or what its use was.
So Lidia and I decided to sign up with Diigo.com and Librarything.com.
Both bookmark sites were straight forward and easy when I signed up. I already started to add a few bookmarks to Diigo.com they were the RMIT Learning Hub and my Blog Home Page. I will be adding more throughout the coming weeks and will be using it for personal and school bookmarking.
I think it would be helpful if we had a group assignment, because it will let team members see which web pages have already been viewed. It will also save time rather than having team members bookmarking the same web pages.
No comments:
Post a Comment