Sunday, September 5, 2010

Google Maps - Tonga

This week we had to create our own map by using Google Maps, by showing where we went for our last holiday. So my last holiday was to Tonga, which is where my parents are from. I went there in 2008 and I didn’t want to come back because the life there was so relaxing. I will be going back next year for a family reunion! Can’t wait to go back and see ym family and just enjoy it there.


View Larger Map

This is where I stayed. It was called Fanga ‘o Pilulevu – hard to pronounce huh? Don’t worry I still struggle to pronounce it. This is a little village near the Capital city – Nuku’alofa.
Here are a few pictures I took when I was there! Aww the memories!

The Blow Holes in Houma



Here's were it is located in Tonga

View Larger Map

Ha'atafu Beach - One of the many beaches I went to.


this is where Ha'atafu beach is located in Tonga.

View Larger Map

And this is also why I enjoyed staying there! Awesome Palm Trees. This picture was taken on our way to Ha'atafu beach! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment