Monday, July 26, 2010

Week 1

Hey guys, the names Ana Fosita

My thoughts about this project has made me realise how much technology has evolved over the years. This assignment will be beneficial to me as i grow to learn new ways of communicating with others through various methods and technology. I am looking forward the weeks to come to learn how people communicate with this type of method. it will be interesting because i have never blogged before.


The library technology blog that I found interesting was the iLibrarian which had other links and I chose the 50 Useful Tools and Resources for Web Designers, it is something that I am looking into to pursue a career in.


It is fascinating at how people study the Fonts and how wide, long and whether it has an arc this goes into depth about it also at how each stroke arch of a specific letter has a name.

There is a thing called 'Font Anatomy Wallpaper' and this studies the terminology of typography and it explains what each individual part of the letters of the alphabet.


So I am excited to keep looking into this! and I will keep updating you all on what I have found throughout the weeks to come!

2 comments:

  1. Hey Ana,

    Welcome! Looking forward to finding out more about typography:D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey!!!

    Congrats on ur first post! can't wait to read more! x

    ReplyDelete